PLURILINGUAL AND PLURICULTURAL WORKSHOPS FOR SCHOOLS
The workshops for schools take place in the neoclassical building of the faculty of Philosophy of the Aristotle University, in a place properly arranged for children. The workshops are offered on Thursdays 10:00-13:00 or on any other day of the week after request and include playful and entertaining plurilingual and pluricultural activities, giving children the opportunity to enrich their knowledge about the linguistic and cultural diversity and to develop positive attitudes and skills.
- The participation fee is 6 € / student.
- The maximum number of children that can participate in the workshops per day is 60 children.
- For each visit there are three simultaneous workshops in progress with 20 children each.
- Escort Teachers can participate in workshops free.
- The plurilingual and pluricultural activities can also be carried out at the schools premises at the same cost.